Thread: Forex is a business, not gambling

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex is a business, not gambling

Forex isn't gambling. It is a business. We should consider Trading to be a business and keep a log of your trades. Figure your average leverage per winning trade, normal hardship per losing trade, and rate victors versus washouts. In the event that this does not pass on preference or favorable position not worth the threat you are taking, at that point reassess your approach and set objectives. I'm trading with Eurotrader broker. It is a regulated and reputable broker. I like their ultra-low spreads starting from 0.0 pip. It also doesn't requote a while I place an order.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

If you want to be a professional trader then you should work hard. You should know all the basic knowledge about the forex to be a professional trader. If you work hard and gain strong knowledge then you will be a professional trader no doubt. I am trying to be a professional trader. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is one of the most famous and profitable businesses in the world. Anyone can trade in the forex market and earn a lot of money. Forex trading is a risky business but if you trade very wisely then there's less risk for you in the forex market. You have to keep faith in yourself. I always try to keep faith in myself. My broker TP Global FX helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their client. They are very supportive and helpful.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Before choosing the right broker, it is a good decision to trade in a demo account with multiple brokers and understand the differences between them in order to make safer trades. Because their platform, tools, equipment always inspires traders to get a stable profit from trading. My broker Eurotrader offers me the best trading environment and tools in the market.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I think in one point every trader lose money. Every trader has to embrace the taste of failure. It may be small or big. But it is to taste every one. It's the failure that teaches the secret of Forex trading. As the poverb goes Failure is the pillar of success. It is through the mistakes a veteran trader born. Usually people fails because they ignore the psychological aspects of trading. It also happened to me. Eurotrader broker's tutorial on forex psychology helped me a lot.

Thread Information