Thread: Reliable technical indicators

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Reliable technical indicators

There are many reliable technical indicators. MACD, Moving Average, and Bollinger Band, etc are a few of them. I think the use of indicators is very important. Choose one, two, or three indicators and learn all aspects of those indicators. Test them on the demo account. Do backtest with them. And analyze the result. Not all traders find all the indicators helpful. Some understand MACD more while others like Bollinger Band. So you have to find your own edge. For my trading, I utilize Eurotrader broker since I like their useful resources like eBooks and video instructional activities. They have Technical Analysis Tools with 50 indicators and charting tools

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In order to make trading profitable, you need to gain real knowledge about trading. Many are earning money by trading only through good knowledge. So first you have to do a lot of research on trading to make a profit. The thing you need after learning to trade is to be a good broker. If the broker is not good, then you have to work hard to make a profit in trading. When I started my trading carrier, I had no knowledge about Forex. I learn the basics with the help of TP Global FX markets.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Strategy is important to make profits in Forex. Traders need to work hard to achieve. There are many trading strategies on the internet. Traders should choose it yourself. Traders also need low spreads to execute strategy effectively. That's why Eurotrader offers the lowest spreads on the market.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most people have failed in forex market because of no knowledge about forex. In spite of that there are so many reasons to fail in the forex market. Some of them are Emotionally trading in the forex market, greediness, lack of knowledge, choosing wrong decisions, choosing wrong broker etc. Most of the traders fail in forex market because of choosing wrong broker. Brokers play an important role in successful trading. I am trading with Forex4you. They help me to make profit consistently by giving low spreads and high leverage. I love their trading strategy and all facilities they are given.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The beginners should learning it a common thing , your learning process will be valueless until make sure a great place for practicing practically. Demo account can be chosen for that.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In hedging, traders buy and sell an asset simultaneously. It is a kind of risk management strategy. However, not all broker allows this kind of trading strategy. So, broker carefully if you want to use this kind of strategy. The demo account is the best way to test any kind of trading strategy which broker allow or not. Luckily my broker Forex4you allow all kind of trading strategy in the market.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

From other mistakes we all should learn, and that’s why for any unforeseen situation we should make a backup plan. The most important thing in that case is to use stop loss in the trading but many of us ignore it. Tpglobalfx is a solid trading broker who gives error free trading environment for their clients. They give risk and money management policies. That’s why their traders are trading comfortably in Forex market then other traders.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We have a number of indicators but we cannot rely on them because we have no fundamental skill over the market. A trader must be strategically-armed to shine in Forex. They must keep multiple strategies as a backup. With Eurotrader broker, you are not going to face any slippage and dealing desk issues.

Thread Information