Thread: Small leverage is best for trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Small leverage is best for trading

Small leverage is best for trading. However, greedy forex traders are like to use high leverage. As a result, they lost their all capital within a short time. A demo account is the best way to acquire what you need before real trading. There are many brokers like Eurotrader which offer a free demo account to their traders. The broker also offers leverage up to 1:500 with no requotes, no hidden charge, and many more.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The losing percentage is higher than the winning percentage. Most traders blame for their loss to the markets rather than their mistake. It is not for trading. Traders need to accept the loss and the mistake that occur in the loss. Never blame the market for your failure. I am also a forex trader. I maintain an electronic journal which my broker TP Global FX provides to keep record my mistake and learn from them.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The demo account will give traders information regarding how they set risk management rules. Learn and spend more to practice with a demo account. Fortunately, many brokers like Eurotrader nowadays offer traders free of charge. The broker also offers lots of deposit/withdrawal options including BTC, smart & user-friendly trading apps for mobile users, and many more.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Risk management is the most important job in trading. Traders should pay attention to price and volume. Continuous self-awareness is also needed in successful trading. The trader should ignore the opinions of others and focus only on those that work statistically. I am trading with Forex4you. I am always trying to understand the trading environment generally but take caution of price behavior. It is easy to say but difficult to do.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Honestly, there have so many simple trading systems but the fact is, most of those systems are meaningless! Making money isn’t an easy option here! FXOpulence broker never puts restriction on any type of trading strategy.

Thread Information