Thread: Traders will never earn anything without knowledge

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Traders will never earn anything without knowledge

Traders will never earn anything good in this market without proper knowledge hence making all effort difficult. Without a strategy, there is no other way to get stable profits. Traders also need good brokers like Eurotrader to use their strategies effectively. The broker also gives leverage up to 1:500 with no requotes, no hidden charge, and many more.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Not Every trader in forex business is well educated in forex. I think only a few percent traders are skilled in trading. Most of the traders don't have enough knowledge and guideline of trading. They basically know how to open and close a trade. Regardless, to be a productive a trader you need to take in an incredible arrangement. I am trading with Eurotrader broker. They have stunning informational resources like eBook, Videos and courses open for its customers. They likewise give ultra low spreads beginning from 0.0 pip.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders can make a good income from forex if they having good skill trading. Traders must work very hard to get long-term profits from this market. I am an FX trader and trading with Eurotrader since 2018. The broker also gives leverage up to 1: 500 with no requotes, no hidden costs, and much more.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Learning is a never-ending process in trading. So, traders need to learn to trade continuously and improve their skills. For improving trading, I always practice in demo account beside real trading. I always try to find a new approach to trading. Learn from my mistake. I can agree that I improve most of my trading skill from my broker Forex4you free educational courses.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Both Forex Trading and Binary Options are the most popular trading market in the world. In my opinion, binary options trading is a kind of gambling. New traders should start with forex trading. Forex brokers also offer more facilities than other trading markets. For example, my broker TP Global FX offers high leverage, low spreads, the best trading platform, 24/7 customer services, and many more.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Without knowledge no one can expect any money from Forex industry so trader should learn first and yes they can learn from FreshForex broker's education section as there they will get everything.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Suffering losses is a common scenario in Forex market but uplifting from the losses is the cardinal factor to notice.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes, it's not a bad broker. When I started trading, I opened cent accounts with ForexChief and Forex4you. But later I started to trade only with ForexChief. It is kind of hard to trade on both accounts at the same time. Especially for a beginner.
    It's important to realize that learning to trade is a very long term process. Nothing happens fast here. You can only lose your deposit quickly ))))

Thread Information