Thread: Long time to learn

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Long time to learn

It takes a long time to learn the basic knowledge of forex, trading techniques, and money management. It will be perfect if you practice. Many brokers such as Eurotrader, offer traders free educational resources. The broker also offers smart & user-friendly trading apps for mobile users and many more.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

All traders are human. So, the mistake is common in trading. Especially new traders make more mistakes in the market. Such as, trade without a proper plan, don’t follow risk and money management strategy, depend solely on technical or fundamental analysis, never invest money that you cannot afford to lose, and many more. I learned all of that from my broker TP Global FX.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Your learning will help you flourish your performance. Measure your performance every month, albeit your profit ratio won’t remain same every other month. If you find any lacking, then recover it as soon as possible because it is the spell of surviving in Forex for long. Eurotrader provides almost all facilities that a professional trader usually needs.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have seen many of us especially the newcomers don’t believe the importance of demo trading, but this is the master place to lean basic fundamental live trading knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. My trading career I always use all my trading techniques in demo account to see the performance how it works.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To be accurate, traders have to follow a structural way of learning. Accuracy depends on how much technical you are in your trading. A good forecast will carry better result return for you. Sometimes I follow my own market analysis, and sometimes I follow the signals provided by FXOpulence broker.

Thread Information