Thread: Good understanding of the basic trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Good understanding of the basic trading

If traders have a good understanding of the basic trading, they can continue to study more complex. Learn to apply it in trade properly. Also, keep in mind brokers often cannot fulfill orders at a particular price due to slippage. However, Eurotrader requires less slippage even in pending orders. It also offers a minimum deposit 50$ in a micro account and many more.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Loss is the part and parcel of forex market. Every trader wants to reduce their losses. If you want to reduce your losses you need to study more and more about forex market. Basically new traders are not serious about the losses. To reduce the losses every traders need to make a plan and walk through that plan. I always trade with TP Global FX. It has low spread and give personal advice to reduce or recover the losses.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders can learn many things from demo. Actually, it is the best place for learning trading. Trader learn about trading platform and broker condition like spreads, leverage, slippage, execution speed in demo account without losing account. Forex4you provide free demo account. If you make a small mistake in real account it will cost you money. So, there no place for mistake in real account. So, learn in demo account and then invest in real account.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In the forex market, currencies always trade in pairs on a broker like FreshForex. When you exchange U.S. dollars for euros, there are two currencies involved, so the exchange always shows the value of one currency relative to the other. The EUR/USD price, for example, lets you know how many U.S. dollars (USD) it takes to buy one euro (EUR).

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Day trading and news trading are both familiar types of trading, albeit news trading is a bit risky.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes. It's also worth noting that not all brokerage companies allow you to trade on the news. They set restrictions on the time of the transaction, etc. In ForexChief, as far as I know, there are no such restrictions, but I do not trade on the news. I prefer regular daytrading.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Experience won’t grow automatically rather a trader has to trade more and more and spend time in learning analyses. Learning helps a trader develop himself step by step. For learning, don’t budget your time rather give it time as much as possible.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Every broker allows traders with a demo account. So spend some time of your day in practicing because it is congenial for you and thus make the best use of your demo account.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Some brokers also provide cent accounts. I think this is also an important factor for a beginner to learn successfully. I myself started trading with a ForexChief cent account. Many of my acquaintances were also actively using cent accounts in their training. I myself have been using cent account ever since to test new trading idea or strategy.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Flourished trade management is highly essential for traders. Use low trading spread, moderate leverage, using flexible margin leverage are all part of trade management. FXOpulence offers such a reliable trading platform which is free of technical errors. The broker offers more than 28 trading pairs.

Thread Information