Thread: The demo account is just for beginners

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default The demo account is just for beginners

The demo account is just for beginners to know how to use and strategies for trading, and it is virtual capital in the demo. So, build your strategy. And always choose a broker like Eurotrader, which has no restrictions on using any strategy. This broker also offers MT4 & MT5 trading platform with no additional charge during withdrawal.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You can make a lot money from Forex market. But you have to follow some basic rules. If you want to make money in a quick time, Forex market will not for you. In forex market, the main thing that a trader need to have is patience. The more you wait, the more it is possible to make money. Quick trade can put you in loss. This is a long term investment. I am trading with Tpglobalfx from last 2 years. with the help of them I learned that there is no scope to be quick. patience is the main key factor to make profit from the forex market.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. If you want to start trading then you should set a good strategy first. A good strategy can easily make you earn money. A reliable broker, good strategy, proper guidance are the most important things to earn profits from the forex market. I always try to set a proper strategy for my trading. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They are very supportive and helpful. They never make disappointment to their client.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Demo is a necessary when you are new. Demo trading is important if you know how to use it. No matter you are new or old traders. If you are old traders you must know with a single strategy you can not make profit all the time. We need to change according to the market condition. To test your strategy demo account is the best place. You can't lose money by testing on live account. I am trading with Eurotrader, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, upto 1:500 leverage from 1:1 and instant trade execution.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

leverage is one of the most important tools in forex market. It increases the investment ability. Traders generally choose those brokers which give more leverage than others. So it is a very important to choose a broker which has dynamic and high leverage. I choose Forex4you because of their high leverage which is 1:1000. They don't change their ratio. It helps me to make more profit.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The analysis is essential for predicting correct price movements. There are two types of analysis: technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Both are essential to any trading style. My broker Eurotrader also offers both analysis and all the information about those. It also gives lots of deposit/withdrawal options including BTC and much more.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Only technical analysis can’t serve you with better market forecast so if fundamental analysis is accompanied with technical one, the forecast will be more cogent. FXOpulence is a secure broker and a highly recognized one. The broker offers more than 400 technical tools to traders.

Thread Information