Thread: Traders don’t need to have multiple broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Traders don’t need to have multiple broker

Traders don’t need to have multiple brokers as there are many brokers on the market. Only one good trading broker is enough to bring success to your doorstep. However, I recommend that traders trade with regulated brokers like Eurotrader to avoid market fraud. It also gives no hidden charge, no requotes and much more.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A trader has to be discipline for trading. This is one of the most important trading wisdoms that trader should master. Lack of discipline leads to trading mistakes. If you make a lot of mistakes and loss, recovering from that loss is quite impossible. My broker Forex4you provide me all the essential tips to make me discipline in trading. I also always exercise discipline for trading.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A good broker for trading is essential. Finding a reputable broker is an arduous task. Here are some suggestions to select a reliable broker. The most important thing to observe is the actual white body that the broker has. It is the most important part of a broker. Then, you can get a yield for leverage spreads, edge and leverage. So in addition check deposit and withdrawal methods and fees.. Additionally, it's quite normal to withdraw and deposit your cash. Also, check their leverage for clients. I'm also trading. Similar to my trading, I've opted for Eurotrader because it's an authorized forex broker. The broker provides a myriad of deals and a relationship with their clients.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Quote Originally Posted by Ranatunga View Post
    A trader has to be discipline for trading. This is one of the most important trading wisdoms that trader should master. Lack of discipline leads to trading mistakes. If you make a lot of mistakes and loss, recovering from that loss is quite impossible. My broker Forex4you provide me all the essential tips to make me discipline in trading. I also always exercise discipline for trading.

How does Forex4you advise you? They should not influence trading at all. The broker should provide good trading conditions. That's all.
    I also had an account on Forex4you is not a bad broker, but I don’t understand how a broker can discipline you. I now have accounts with three companies ForexChief, RoboForex and ICMarkets Deposits are not very large everywhere. But I can definitely say that companies do not influence my discipline.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Practically, If you want to get maximal result in Forex I think first of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. On the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with surely.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Here I agree. First of all, you need to gain knowledge. When there is knowledge, choosing a broker will no longer be a problem.
    I once started with no deposit bonuses. Opened accounts in all companies where there is a no deposit bonus. I lost money, but I studied at the same time.
    I took the first bonus in Roboforex. Then, in my opinion, in Forex Chief. Then there were more companies. Enough. In the first two, I still have real accounts.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Find out your problems and solve them one by one. Destroy your inner greed because it will sink you down gradually by inspiring you to take more risk in trading. With FXOpulence broker, you can trade smoothly without facing any slippage and dealing desk issues.

Thread Information