Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signal can be useful

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Signal can be useful

Signal can be useful for the individuals who are not ready to influence benefit of their to possess. There are two sorts of signals paid signal and free forex signals. In any case, before paying for signals ensure that they are not phony. If their guarantee is farfetched, be certain they are not good. Many brokers additionally give free forex signals, though I prefer to trade of my own. For my trading my broker is Eurotrader, a world class regulated broker. It provides all forex trading services with premium quality.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Yes, it can be usefull. But it has more cons than pro. I mean to say you can earn very little from it. Not just profit but also experience. If you are signal trader you can never make yourself as pro trader as you would be dependable to other’s decisions. And that’s not good at all. Yes, you can take mentorship for your trading or expert help like I do with Eurotrader. I wrote their education blogs and many other useful elements which makes me a better trader.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I personally have a positive attitude towards trading signals. They help to earn, a good addition to their signals. If a beginner is not yet able to trade profitably, trading signals help

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You can make a profit with any strategy or theory if you can trade with a positive mindset. If I want to trade, I have to manage money and risk. Then I can make a profit with any strategy.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Eurotrader is one of the best brokers when it comes to a demo account. It can be used for as long as you need and there are no restrictions. The broker will provide you with $ 100,000 in virtual money. This is enough to start trading and learn how to trade forex without any investment or risk. It is a broker that has been operating for years, with many satisfied clients and an impeccable reputation among investors.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

automated trading is a source to bring profit even though there is no trading knowledge and experience , so of course someone can use it with no doubt.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes, but not any trading strategy can be made automatic

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I agree, not every trading strategy can be written into an algorithm. But there are many different strategies and trading signals that can be written into a trading algorithm and robotized signals.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I completely disagree with your opinion! Basically, most of the signal providers are scam! They invest huge amount of money for marketing, that’s it! I don’t see any professional farm providing any signal service (till now)! You can’t rely here with others call! It’s so dangerous path to follow with!

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Everything here is individually. An experienced trader always knows where to trade and how, and the newcomer is still where to trade and how. The result will be the same as the same.

Thread Information