Thread: With Trade12 broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default With Trade12 broker

It’s been a long time I am with Trade12 broker. As the best ECN and scalping friendly broker the brokers is mentioned indeed. The specification of the broker:
    -high liquidity of source,
    -fluent trading platform,
    -smart bridge technology,
    -dedicated fund manager and high security,
    -no small deposit bonus,
    -ECN accounts with lowest commission.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To trade in Forex market traders always find the easy way to earn money. But normally this is very hard to find out. My broker Forex4you makes my trade easy as by allowing no trading experience required. I get risk control features, fast and reliable full automatic service Share4you copy trading. By using the Share4you copy trading system I can follow the activity of experienced leaders at Share4you, and get benefit from their success by copy their trades.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Broker is a medium between forex market and currency exchange trader which facilitates foreign currency exchange on a common place. Without appropriate broker selection it can be highly difficult for a forex trader to survive in the forex market since a trader’s trading performance is greatly dependent on the trading facilities provided by the broker. I have selected a licensed and experienced broker and it is providing me high security of my funds along with lowest zero spread, 1:400 high leverage, and timely and fastest trade executions all the time.
    Last edited by Garett Sim; 2018-03-07 at 09:39 PM.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am trading with TradesFX for long time. As a scalper I select them for their ECN and regulated trading platform. They have full setup of trading support for any type of trader. And again any type of trader can use their platform because they have micro, standard, premium, VIP, FIX and Islamic account support for those traders. Their smart bridge technology helps trader for scalping and hedging. Their 0.9 pips spreads is very helpful for scalping.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Broker is a medium that provides a common platform to the currency exchange traders today so that both seller and buyer of a currency pair can exchange in successful trading and earn good money. And with the proper selection of broker a trader feels secured since only the appropriate broker can ensure better trading facilities and good trading performance. I am working with a reliable trading platform AAFX since it is a regulated trading platform and provides me full security of my funds with lowest zero spread and a high leverage of 1:2000.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Almost 90% beginners are loser from this trading place due to only lack of most accurate money management plan, basically they only emphasis on acquiring good trading knowledge and always ignore other inevitable parts . as a result they become loser. So besides good trading knowledge we the beginners have to ensure how to manage money in Forex.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

We realize that now daily forex is the most talked about issue over the world. The vast majority of the traders are drawing in with the market with a view to top off their opening of calling and discovering their own particular work. Through forex has no focal place to control over the market so brokers give every single essential office to the traders for sure. So control of a broker is most critical to the traders. As a managed trading broker FreshForex is the believed one.
    There are numerous causes why forex traders should attempt to trade with controlled forex brokers. To the exclusion of everything else, working with a directed forex broker suggests that it gives a prosperity net to their endeavors. The trader is ensured of the way that their trading tasks are being administered by an official body.

Thread Information