Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't avoid your mistakes

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Don't avoid your mistakes

Every trader makes mistakes including professional and part time traders because market’s environment is not the same all time. Every mistake can be a lesson to the traders and it is the best way of learning about trading. Because only experienced trader knows better when to trade actually. Trade12 is offering a very good educational program to the traders to remove this darkness from the mind of their traders. This program includes e-book, video tutorials and Forex glossary.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are lot of common mistakes every trader do when they are new. I also did the same. Like opening trade position before big news events and after the news events. Opening too many lots is another mistakes. Risking more than 1% of the capital is also a mistake. Another big mistake is unrealistic expectation. We come here to make double, triple of our capital over night. But it's the biggest mistake one can have. We also make mistake in choosing broker. Now I am on MaximusFx as it has both binary options and forex trading facilities.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Success in any global platform won't be painless. And we all definitely commit mistakes in many instances. However; it is quite good to forget the mistakes and bounce back to normal trading by accepting losses in a practical manner. But it does not mean that we should avoid our mistakes. Rather; we should try to learn the reasons of our losses; take lessons from these and never repeat the mistakes.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is very versatile trading business. Every moment market situation is changing. I think every trader do some mistakes. No professional trader is apart from this. I also do some mistakes in my trading. But my broker TradesFX helps me with positive approach. And I tried to learn from my mistakes. This broker has full educational setup for their trader. They have over 2100 trading instruments, 50 currency pair’s support and wide range of trading bonus. Their trader gets 2 USD commission per referral.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Successful trading journey requires a great deal of patience, perseverance, hard work and adequate trading education for a long period of time. But in many instances, traders are facing losses and traders should develop the right outlook to accept the mistakes and learn from these mistakes so that unwanted consequences never repeat again. However, m broker AAFX is encouraging me to acquire trading knowledge as much as possible to take decision wisely and also providing an expert assistance through its 24 hour customer support so that I can always be in right path.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I consider FreshForex a best forex broker among other best level brokers in this tremendous industry. I am doing trading with them since 1 years and I don't have any issues with the offices or administrations. This is such a great amount for me to get their help at whatever point I need. They routinely declare numerous limited time offers so I could get acquire more cash from my desire.
    I began with their no deposit bonus and could win benefits from it. I likewise chose to deposit cash from my pocket to extend my trading limit. There is no issue up until this point, everything is smooth, particularly the execution of trades. No mediation at all.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The lessons learned from previous mistakes is vital to make improvement. The traders who aren't common keep a log and often look through it to determine the mistakes they've made. Then they try to discuss their mistakes with others and on. Additionally, I maintain a log to record my trading. Presently, I trade with Eurotrader an authorized broker. It offers premium services to its clients. It provides ultra-low spreads that start at 0.0 pip. It is able to fund using a variety of methods and adequate liquidity providers.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

the reason why everybody loses is they put themselves in situations that are under different circumstances every time they trade them , leading them to being inconsistent in their trading decisions and therefore their returns. Put simply, the 1# reason people lose is they are not consistent.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

You need to learn from the mistakes of both your own and others, so as not to repeat these mistakes in the future. It's best to learn from other people's mistakes so you don't make them in the future.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For price action trading, you have to consider the chart pattern. Every candlestick has a directional message that you have to uncover. FXOpulence is a perfect broker with all necessary services available. The broker allows any type of trading on their platform.

Thread Information