Thread: Does Forex make you happy?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Does Forex make you happy?

Forex does make me very happy as a trader. I have been trading since 2011 and have seen many ups and downs in trading, and if a trader wants to excel in this field, he can if he has a good understanding of the market. The market is very challenging; it changes every day and has great potential to trade with. There are certain market situations where you can make huge amounts of money and lose huge amounts. Knowing about such markets is like knowing the magic that can create wealth for you.

Now I trade with BPRIMES, where they provide me with all kinds of educational materials to excel in trading and also provide me with the latest technology-based Android and PC apps to trade properly without any errors or requotes. I am really happy to trade with such a broker.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Long term trading is a kind of trading hardly favored by traders because it takes much time and comes with high trading risk. Use indicators and market analysis and consider global market situation as part of this analysis.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Keep one thing in mind that demo is your friend. It is one of the core criteria for trading. Risk is inherent to every business, so in Forex. It is such a thing that can kill your dream.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I got two of my trading balances crashed trading silver so it seems to be the worst pair to me. I avoid trading commodities since then. But FXOpulence offers comparatively narrow trading spread and high leverage that help me earn more on average.

Thread Information