Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good trading knowledge enough in Fx ?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Good trading knowledge enough in Fx ?

By and large traders think , only most powerful analyzing trade knowledge can brings success in this volatile trading place , but practically despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. That’s why now I am with LQDFX which for all time ensures a wide range of trading technologies including superior execution as well security of funds at any investments. So, I feel secure and comfortable at all times when trading.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Having good knowledge is not enough in FX. There are many good analysts who are bad as a trader. Successful expert traders do three things that beginners frequently overlook. They arrange a trading methodology, they follow the market, and they diarize, track, and examine each of their exchanges. Emotions play a big part in trading. If you want to be a successful trader you have to learn to control your greed, fear and other emotions. Along with good trading know strong trading psychology is a must. I am a trader for 5 years. I started my online trading with Forex then from the last 2 years I am doing binary options trading. For my trading platform I like lxmarkets.com as it is a regulated broker with excellent customer support.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

You have to build up your foundation by your Forex trading; but you can’t avoid trading discipline, plan and specific trading strategy or system! Still you can lose your money if you are not aware of high risk reward ratio, that’s the importance of money management knowledge! By the way, I found proper guideline through Monthly Webinar of trade24 broker, as a result now I can do my live trading without any error!

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes,a good trading knowledge is enough for earning money from the forex market,forex is the best business in the world. Here in the forex trading business knowledge id the key of success.TryMarkets will help to learn a good trading system. Which helps you to be a good trader.without experience no can trader here.so knowledge must nothing is need to this business to earn.hope you have understand better.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To trade properly with Forex two things are needed to have. One is proper trading knowledge and the another is good support from broker. I am trading with a broker called Trade12 all time supports me with. This broker is very active and their platform is very fluent. Sometimes I go through their e book, video tutorial and Forex glossary to develop my trading skill. I leant many things from their e book.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes, you do have to have knowledge regarding Forex trading. But having good knowledge is not enough for that. Some thinks that only analyzing trade knowledge can bring success in your business. But actually, despite of having knowledge you must kneed to have reliable support from broker which is certified from regulated trading market. Because the broker must affect in your certain business. That’s why I have selected MXTrade, the most trusted broker in trading world.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There is no way to trade with great comfortably without most powerful analyzing trade knowledge. But besides good trading knowledge we the traders need a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, that’s why I have chosen LQDFX which for all time make sure superior execution , security of funds , lowest trading spreads from 0 pips , active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Knowledge, passion, hard work and skills are necessary if you want to sustain in the market for long term. Most people do not have necessary knowledge and skills. They also do not have quest for learning, passion and patience. Most people come to forex to get rich quick with having necessary knowledge and skills. Even they are not willing to learn. For long term sustaining you also need a good broker. I trade forex at MaximusFx broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In this market place, if you want to get maximal result first of all you have to ensure most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. on the other hand besides good trading you also have to ensure the credible trading platform , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. as a scalper now I am with LQDFX from here I am able to use my any kinds of trading strategies with scalping devoid of any kinds of restrictions. and this STP broker always ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit by using any trading techniques. So, my trading life became profitable.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a world market and obviously trader will get the full support of his acquired knowledge and skills about forex trading that can help a trader to engage in successful trading. But we can’t disagree with the fact that only appropriate knowledge and kills won’t help a trader alone to reach the peak of success. He also require credible, supportive ant trustworthy trading platform that will ensure its full time support for the trader. Thereby I have chosen AAFX since this regulated trading platform is ensuring me far above the ground, a well sanctuary for my assets through regulations, lowest zero spread, 1:2000 high leverage, expert advice and re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions for all time.

Thread Information