Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trend is our Friend!

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most people have failed in forex market because of no knowledge about forex. In spite of that there are so many reasons to fail in the forex market. Some of them are Emotionally trading in the forex market, greediness, lack of knowledge, choosing wrong decisions, choosing wrong broker etc. Most of the traders fail in forex market because of choosing wrong broker. Brokers play an important role in successful trading. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. They help me to make profit consistently by giving low spreads and high leverage. I love their trading strategy and all facilities they are given.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading based on wild guesses result in big losses so we should identify the right trend before executing a trade. A regulated broker allows traders with numerous trading advantages that ultimately increase traders’ return. Eurotrader is a regulated trading broker free of scamming and fraudulence.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trend identification is the first condition to become successful in Forex market and to identify the right trend, I use moving average, RSI and other similar indicators. FXOpulence allows me with more than 400 technical tools to traders.

Thread Information