Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trend is our Friend!

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Trend is our Friend!

I am sure, you have probably heard the following motto: “the trend is your friend”! If you ask more than hundred professional Forex traders about their trading system; they’d likely provide a wide range of responses on market trend! Interesting point is, I get professional market analysis from trade-24.com broker and thus I can identify current update of market trend so smartly! What’s your opinion on market trend?

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is market place which always contains risks, that’s why we have to take risk, if we want to make profit with certainly. In my trading career for making profit very rapidly I always like to trade with high leverage, that’s why I have chosen Circle Markets which always ensures up to leverage 1:500 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance. so, in spite having risk my trading life became profitable now.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Obviously I agree with you because without knowing the actual trend we can’t trade nicely. Every indicators are trend based and make us aware where to trade with such as it make us know whether the market is strong from uptrend or downtrend. In taking decision it is a role model of analysis. I have the best platform with Trade12 broker where I cam smoothly analyze and includes almost all technical tools of trading.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are sayings “The trend is your friend until the end,” or “A trend is a trend until it bends.” Trading with the trend, in a trending market, can be one of the least demanding courses to gainfulness. However numerous traders are reluctant to take an interest in trending market. They sometimes open trade against the trend. As a result end up getting margin call. I am trading with FXPM broker. It has amazing educational resources that helped to trade with the trend. My account manager also helped me a lot in this matter.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Without knowing the actual trend of the Forex market we can’t trade nicely. The current market trend and situation every trader should know and that’s why they need a solid trading broker like Forex4you. They give me all types of trading charts and quotes and others like- Dow Jones News and reports, market alert and alarm system, economic calendar, various trading indicators etc. those are much supportive to make good trading plan.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Trend basis trading is the best way of trading. Actually a trend of any direction can be classified as either a long-term trend, an intermediate trend or a short-term trend. For Forex trading a long-term trend is composed of several intermediate trends. The short-term trends are components of both major and intermediate trends. With Private Scandinavian Sparkassse or PSSFX broker I have a superior and trading friendly platform where I have all instruments available for trading with user friendly interface.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We the Forex traders can’t trade nicely without knowing the actual trend of Forex trading. To follow the trend we should learn first the basics of Forex trading, which is much important. We should trade with update trade news and reports. That’s why I select FXdirects who give me daily trade up-dates, market charts, events, data, political news and hottest currency reports etc. Which are really very supporting to trade with trend.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

According to me, forex trading is profitable enough to be a worthy career choice for those who wants to earn money sitting at home. There are so many people who earn lots of money through forex market. It needs to know some basic techniques and a good broker. Techniques help you to decide where to invest and how much. On the other side good broker suggest or advice you what is good for you to make profit. I use TP Global FX as my broker. they help me to make decision about my trading.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

The forex market is very likely for trader to make money online, but it is associated with many risks. As a result, most traders make consistent losses because they do not have a reliable trade management system. However, you can create a forex trading journal to eliminate most of the risks. As a trader, I always follow trading journal and Forex4you give me best trading condition.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex isn't easy, especially for beginners, but it's not too much to earn. With proper education and careful analysis, traders can easily benefit from forex trading. If you are a trader who does not want financial freedom, you may takes consider making a profit with Forex. I am also a forex trader and trading with Eurotrader for 3 years long.

Thread Information