Thread: Best strategy in trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Best strategy in trading

Best strategy is the strategy that works for you. The strategy that works for you may not work for me. Every body sees the market differently. For some people it's 5+5= 10 and for some people it is 8+2= 10. Try to understand the market. Read charts everyday. You will find the market sentiment. Start with a single pair. Do not run for ready-made strategies. There is no holigrail. Like trading system, broker is also very important. I am also trading forex from home with XeroMarkets broker, a regulated broker. It gives a wide anger of administrations like low spreads as low as 0 pip, up to 1:500 leverage and a wide variety of technical tools.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For me the long-term trading strategy is the best because by using this method I can make huge money in my career. So, to do this trading strategy first of all I select Forex4you broker who is well- reputed for providing various trading facilities and services. They give me – higher trading leverage 1:1000, lower spread from 0 pips, low margin, risk management facility, low commission, error free trading execution facility etc.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

So far I think price action strategy is the best of the best strategy to make money from this marketplace as after joining with FreshForex broker I am using this strategy only and by the grace of Almighty I got more than 200M and still earning regularly.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Building up knowledge by using a demo account is very important for a trader. Without strong knowledge, a trader cant earns money from the forex market. If you use a demo account then there’s no fear, no money-losing chance. You can easily build up your forex knowledge. I used a demo account before start live trading. Now I trade with Tpglobalfx. They are very helpful and supportive. They never make disappointment to their client.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is very good for people who have patience. Trading can give quick money but it is not a money-making machine. To earn from this market, traders need proper knowledge and skill which can be acquired easily. The demo account is the best place to acquire those things. Nowadays many brokers like Eurotrader offer a demo account to their traders.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My strategy is very simple. I use price action to find an entry. If my strategy permits me to open a trade, then I open trade. I never try to force me to open a trade. It takes maximum 5 minutes to take the decision. If I can't make a decision in 5 minutes I do not open trade. I place both stop loss and take profit and check everyday one or two times. If I see anything wrong I manually close the trade. I trade at Eurotrader broker. I am happy with their low spreads and no requote.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Many people wants to learn forex trading. But to know about forex is not an easy thing. If anyone wants to learn about forex, TP Global FX will be the best option for him. In there, he can learn about spreads, leverage, withdrawn process, trading techniques, Scalping and many more things. I learn forex from them. It is quite easy to learn for the new traders.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You have to make sure one thing that you are satisfied with the amount you are earning. Otherwise, you won’t find satisfaction even if you earn millions of dollars. With Eurotrader broker, you can trade with jolly because their service is up to the mark.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders should rely on such a strategy that works well in all market condition. Trading on the market during clamorous market condition is hazardous for traders. Traders, especially, scalpers, never consider this fact of actual market environment. However, good broker is essential in all cases. FXOpulence offers 1:500 leverage and narrow trading spread that increase traders’ return expectation.

Thread Information