Thread: How do you plan to make money on forex?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default How do you plan to make money on forex?

Forex is one of the most popular trading markets in the world. Trading on the Forex market requires knowledge, good planning, discipline, and patience. However, new traders often aim for big wins, but quickly rack up big losses. So, learn the proper way of trading first before live trading. That’s why my broker Eurotrader offers free educational courses to its traders.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Risk is a common issue in forex market. There is no trader who can trade without any risk. We can not remove risks but we can minimize the risk by studying more and more about forex market. We can also select a good broker to get the guideline of minimizing the risks. I always trade with TP Global FX, a regulated broker. They help me to minimize the risk and help to make profit. They are like a complete guideline for me in this risky market.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Planning is essential in trading and according to my understanding a trader ought to dependably endeavor to trade with a legitimate arranging. According as far as anyone is concerned there are 3 periods of trading where getting ready which incorporates arranging the trade is critical. I arranged everything like from a broker to escaping the trade. I am as of now trading with Eurotrader and with their analysis, instructive materials, most reduced spreads and best execution I am making great benefit regular.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Robot or EA trading is good for emotion less trading. EA need VPS. It is kind of extra expense. So, that’s why I prefer manual trading. However, Manual trading need Knowledge and skill. So, trader need to focuses on those rather than making profit. Trader need time to become successful. I am trading Forex4you. I am trading forex 20 years long. I am still managing 2% monthly grow at a this time.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Yeah, that’s true. When I came in this market I used to think making money would be very easy. People normally think this way about forex market and to be honest I am one of them when I was new. My friend told me about this market and I immediately join here without knowledge. But with time I learned how to trade with discipline and my broker Eurotrader helped me a lot in my journey.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Though I am here with FreshForex broker since 2014 but anyway at first I planned to earn money by joining some affiliate program where mostly I wrote forum comments and then started to trade live.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My simple strategy is to follow the 1D chart for one year even I am doing the same on FreshForex broker for the last good eight years where I have gained huge money so others can easily follow this strategy.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I like scalping strategy because it gives me good return. But traders should apply them on demo account first. Demo account helps a trader in retaining trading experience. A good broker makes attaining trading success easier and FXOpulence is recognized as a reregulated trading broker.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Money is the cardinal difference between demo and live trading. A demo accounts in funded with virtual cash on the other hand a real account is funded with real cash. FXOpulence’s 1:500 leverage offering must bring back laughter on your face. They offer three types of accounts including micro, hero and zero.

Thread Information