Thread: My risk percentage

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default My risk percentage

For my trading I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Additionally, the most extraordinary introduction to risk is 4%. It infers I open most extraordinary of 2 trades. Most traders don't take after this run the show. They simply risk all their cash into trading. I think everyone should keep up their risk organization rules. Since trading is about discipline. For my trading i use Eurotrader platform. I like the broker's outlining. It doesn't make any fake candles which is helpful for my analysis.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you want to trade in forex, learning is essential. Trading in forex is not an easy task. If you don't get prepared yourself for the market, you will face a huge loss. So it is essential to get knowledge about forex trading. You need to choose a good broker which can help you to get knowledge about forex. I choose Forex4you for my trading because they are trustable and secured. They help me to learn about forex trading. I can easily take my decision with the help of them.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In the biggest currency trading market, lots of brokers are available and for our suitable trading style we the trader need to pick the right broker. Because all the brokers are not suitable for all types of trading techniques. A s a flexible broker I found TP Global FX who allow both scalping, hedging and EA trading at their platform with best facilities including – lower spread, various trading indicators, wide range of trading bonus etc.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You can lower your trading risk by maintaining portfolio. A man who creates portfolio never gets crashed because portfolio works as a strong backup. You can run different accounts under the same broker so grasp this opportunity. Eurotrader offers three different types of accounts to traders.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It’s a common theory that taking low risk percentage will keep us on the safe side but owing to our bad emotion we enlarge our risk. Emotion works as a hurdle to the way of earning so get rid of it as soon as possible. Make your mind prepared in a way that your decision doesn’t become emotion-biased. FXOpulence offers all necessary to traders when necessary.

Thread Information