Thread: Learn about past events and news in the forex market

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Learn about past events and news in the forex market

Forex is the most popular business in the world nowadays. However, almost 90% of traders lose money in the forex market due to a lack of trading knowledge. The history of the forex market is long. Traders should start learning about past events and news in the market. Nowadays most broker like Eurotrader shows past price action and events in their platform.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Risk management is essential in forex trading. It is helpful not to take more than 5% risk in one trade, and you need to determine what percentage of risk you took in your trade. As for me, I take maximum 2% risk of my capital per trade. Forex4you give me high leverage but I use 1:100 leverage. High leverage expose high risk.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When you are a good analyst, there will have no scope for confusion in traders’ minds.To become a good trader, first and foremost you have to be a good analyzer. Eurotrader allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus that increases a trader’s earning ultimately.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We minimize our trading risk, we have to use risk management strategy. It is one of the core criteria for trading. Risk is inherent to every business, so in Forex. It is such a thing that can kill your dream. All the facilities of FXOpulence broker are risk management-friendly.

Thread Information