Thread: Broker Recommendation

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Broker Recommendation

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Many trader recommend different broker. But I will recommend only TopFX24. Because I have used only this broker and get a very good trading experience as a trader the most important thing for me is a secured trading platform. That I am getting from this broker. Also my starting with this broker is investment into micro lots because I didn’t have much capital to initial start. From this broker I am getting wide range of bonus facilities.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Every trader selects a broker act up to his trading type and analyze based although maximum of the traders are technical analyzers. As a technical analyzer as well as scalper I prefer trading with Trade12 broker. Their platform includes more than 250 technical tools and free from all technical errors like dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage. Their smart bridge technology is conducive to scalping and hedging.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

For online forex trading, a reliable broker is a must. For that a regulated broker is a must. This is the first criteria one should consider before start start trading. With unregulated broker you may face many unwanted circumstances. They may freeze your account without any notice. If you are having trouble with finding a good regulated broker, I would recommend you MaximusFx where I feel safe with my funds.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

It is very essential to select a proper Forex broker. A proper can take you into a right way. Not only that it can provides you have high facilities, many cash backed offers and many more. Proper Brokers always helps you to sustain in your hard days. They provide you lot of suggestions that help you. But in this Forex market there are so many scum brokers that cheat in everyday with new ways. So be careful and stay alert from those brokers. It will be better if you go through with one of your own reference
    But if you take my suggestion would be to choose AFX Group as a beginner. Because this broker has so many facilities they are totally different from the others. They are trustworthy and global award winning broker.
    STO for FX and CFD trading services
    AFX Group

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading platform is essential for the safe trading of any retail, small scale trader. And selection of appropriate trading platform is a million dollar task and we have to keep in mind that what can be a best platform for one may not be the best trading platform for another. So a trader has to work with a reliable, trusted and regulated trading platform so that traders can engage in safe trading always. That’s why I have selected AAFX because it is providing me lower spread, high leverage, good welcoming bonus.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When the regulatory and money related solidness of a specific forex broker has satisfied your guidelines, the simplicity of availability of your funds ought to be confirmed, just as the level of customer support particularly with regards to funding and withdrawal transactions. Poor customer support and the powerlessness to fund your account or pull back your funds in an opportune way could cost you beyond a reasonable doubt. CySEC has lower generally speaking consistence expenses and lighter regulations for forex brokers, which permits brokers based there to offer their customers more serious spreads.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Eurotrader will never put any ban on your strategy and they will allow you with high security, narrow trading spread, 1:500 leverage, superior trade execution, 24/7 customer support, perfect environment for all types of traders and whopping deposit bonus.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Dreaming isn’t bad but a trader has to work to concretize that dream. Follow a step-by-step guide to develop yourself. FXOpulence is a secure trading broker to invest in. The broker is highly secure for traders.

Thread Information