Thread: Apart from exchange rate what factors should be considered while taking decision?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Apart from exchange rate what factors should be considered while taking decision?

"Forex refers to the foreign currency exchanges - we traders are exchanging one currency for another and try to make profit from the price movements. Apart from this fundamental factor; i.e. exchange rate it is essential to give focus on several factors:
    1. which currency pairs a trader will take position;
    2. the spread on currency pair;
    3. the leverage facilities;
    4. EA trading like MT4 and MT5 platform;
    5. The regulated broker which will be the ultimate companion in this dynamic and competitive market.
    Thereby I have selected a regulated trading platform AAFX since it is providing me lowest zero spread, high leverage of 1:2000 and a good MT4 platform all the time.
    Last edited by Claude Hawkins; 2018-02-16 at 02:19 PM.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In my trading business apart from rate of exchange I have focused on the currency pairs and in their position. To focus on this I have got direction from my broker TopFX24. According to their live market streaming, quotes and charts, I took this decision. Also they have more than 50 trading pairs support. So, I can choose any currency pairs according to the market demand. And another thing form this broker is very supportive to me is their tight trading spreads. I am getting 0.9 pips spreads from them.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Higher exchange rate is better, because it means you'll get more euros for your villa. A lower exchange rate is better when you're selling currency. Equally however, a lower exchange ratecan sometimes be better, if you want to sell a currency. With Trade12 I can execute a trade in right place because here I have smart bridge technology, superior fast execution and fluent trading platforms including all trading articles.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If a trader get the easiest way to earn money from Forex market he will be very benefited from her business. I have the easiest way to earn money from my broker Fore4you as they provide the most popular and simple Share4you copy trading system for their verified traders. By allowing me for the Share4you copy service I get the chance to copy other expert traders trading activities to earn easily. By using this service I can make money easily without knowing properly about Forex market.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trader needs to consider several things before joining in any foreign currency exchange trades. First of all, the currency pair that a trader is willing to trade in. Then a trader should consider the spread and leverage facilities that a trader can enjoy form his trading platform because these two factors can significantly impact a trader’s performance. For example: if a trader enjoy lowest zero spread on major pair and a leverage of 1:2000 then he would definitely trade major pairs most of the time to keep his profit running.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trader needs to consider several things before joining in any foreign currency exchange trades. First of all, the currency pair that a trader is willing to trade in. Then a trader should consider the spread and leverage facilities that a trader can enjoy form his trading platform because these two factors can significantly impact a trader’s performance. For example: if a trader enjoy lowest zero spread on major pair and a leverage of 1:2000 then he would definitely trade major pairs most of the time to keep his profit running.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Trader cannot overstate the importance of educating themselves on the Forex market. Trader has to take the time to study currency pairs and what affects them before risking their own capital. It’s an investment in time that could save them a good amount of money. Trader always has to consider other factor which influences Forex market.
    My broker AFX Group education courses help me to creating a trading plan which is a critical component of successful trading. It include me profit goals, risk tolerance level, methodology and evaluation criteria. Once a plan in place, I always make sure each trade consider falls within my plan’s parameters. I am always likely most rational before i place a trade and most irrational after my trade is placed.
    STO for FX and CFD trading services
    AFX Group

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most online brokers will support MetaTrader and may likewise offer their own restrictive electronic dealing platforms or electronic dealing interfaces. These platforms ordinarily license traders to do a snappy review of the currency market and maybe play out some technical analysis, notwithstanding permitting them access to trading fundamentals like order entry and arrangement execution for a wide choice of currency pairs.

Thread Information