Thread: Trading idea: How beginner can earn

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Trading idea: How beginner can earn

Dear clients,

It is not always easy for beginning traders to find important things in the abundance of information. Analytics, advice from private investors, many strategies — these topics can disorientate when you start the trader's way.

This time, we'll be looking at a simple beginner-friendly scalping strategy. This can be a good start if you're interested in a quick profit.

Join us on March 30 at 12:00 GMT!

During webinars, FreshForex analysts will answer your questions regarding the market situation and comment on the latest news.

If you missed the previous webinars, you can always find them here.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Fx trading leverage is an important financial tool from all trading instruments which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Practically leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my STP trading platform LQDFX. Actually before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk accurately.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

The fact that shoulder 1: 500 does not mean that the trader uses it to the maximum. You can trade on the score with the shoulder 1: 100

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is very serious game! Basically, it takes tons of stress and hard work! In addition, it’s such a bad feeling when traders face SL’s in their trading! This is why, we traders need to learn the process of self motivation! For me, I just focus on my trading process instead of my individual trading result!

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When I do my live trading, I would like to use low risk reward ratio on my trading; since according to my own trading experience high trading risks bringing the high loss; That’s why I use low risk on my trading! Basically, it makes me crazy during the volatile trading sessions! so, I use only 1% risk ratio on my individual trade position! It helps me to sustain here!

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To turn your potential investment into an asset, try to trade with great strategies. To make a strategy reliable, we have to testify it with time. If you stick to only one strategy, you can’t generate strong signal. FXOpulence provides low trading spread in most of their trading pairs. And a trader can be highly benefited by this.

Thread Information