Thread: Placing Stop loss

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Placing Stop loss

Placing stop loss is very important. Most traders don't utilize stop loss. They generally stay in a dread of losing trade. Then again taught traders have a methodology and a course of action. That proposes utilizing a stop-loss and a take-profit. When you trade along these lines you are not assessing or betting and you comprehend what the conceivable result can be before you take the trade. I am trading with AAFX. I have picked up this broker because it is a regulated broker. In the same place I can trade both forex and Futures.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Risk and money management are two most important factors of trading which the traders should use in their trading to get maximal result. Without these two important factors trading in Forex market will never make result. I get Forex4you for the perfect solution because in their platform they give both risk and money management. They give narrow trading spread from 0 pips, low margin, low transaction cost, high leverage and risk management.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My broker BPRIMES is a scam free honest broker where I have been trading for a long time. They got an International Broker Award several times due to their honest services and technology. They provide 100% fund safety to my capital, error-free execution guarantee and moreover daily trading analysis and helping properly to trade profitably. I have had no issues with their trading platforms as those platforms are very easy to use.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

You need to know the right time when to place stop loss. I have been trading with FreshForex. I have no problem whatsoever. My stop losses are hit perfectly.

Thread Information