1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Deliveero - deliveero.com

I'm not admin !!!

https://deliveero.com/

Investment Plans: 3% Daily for 50 Days (Principal Included), 2% to 5% Daily fo 52 Days (Principal Included), 500% After 150 Days (Principal Included) & 111% After 10 Days (Principal Included)

Min Spend - $10

Min Withdrawal - $1

Payment Processors - PerfectMoney, LiteCoin, DogeCoin, Dash, BitCoin Cash, Ripple, Tron & Stellar USD

Referral Commission - 2 Levels - 7% & 2%

Premium Referral Commission - 3 Levels - 10%, 3% & 1%

Withdrawal Type - Manual

About Us:

Deliveero research & development company
    Deliveero is the most modern solution to organize the food delivery from restaurants. We are dedicated to developing high-quality software based on powerful predictive technology that evaluates the most efficient way to distribute orders based on restaurants, riders and customers location . And today we give everyone the opportunity to become a Deliveero partner and earn money with us. Currently, we are attracting investment and paying high recompenses to all investors.

Delivery market
    Total market volume for food delivery from restaurants within large cities in early 2020 surpassed the $ 70 million. The main analysts predicted the growth of this market at 14.7% per year. The consequences of the pandemic and the quarantine introduced in many countries of the world increased the demand for home delivery, which resulted in a high demand for investment for this industry.
    Delivery companies fight for every customer and do their best to win the competition in this market. Investing in the development o software and algorithms to be the first to deliver hot meals to your door.

History and mission
    The rapid pace of life in megacities has already become something usual to most people. Permanent employment often does not leave the working part of the population time not only for rest, but even for lunch. Responding to modern trends and needs of society, Stephen Shaw founded Deliveero in 2019. Now everyone has the opportunity to enjoy their favorite dishes from any restaurant, not being distracted from important matters.
    Our mission is to help organize the delivery of dishes from places of any rate. Developing the most advantageous individual offers for each client, Deliveero provides an increase in the number of orders from each restaurant, which contributes to the natural expansion of the business.

Our values
    The main value of the company is the high quality of the services provided. We are constantly developing and striving to increase the loyalty of customers and partners of Deliveero, providing the opportunity for productive and beneficial cooperation for you. Respect and impeccable reputation among customers is the result of our constant work on self-improvement.

To customers
    Deliveero regularly expands the list of delivery companies, giving preference to the most popular ones. Thanks to our service, people from all over the world, regardless of their gastronomic preferences, can enjoy their favorite food without leaving their home or workplace.
    Our partner's customers trust them and know that in the shortest period after making an order, still hot dishes will be on their table.

Modern technologies
    Deliveero provides cutting-edge software that optimizes the logistics of couriers and minimizes the time taken to transport orders. Immediately after receiving the exact coordinates of the restaurant and the client, the program automatically transfers the order to the nearest courier.
    In addition, immediately after placing an order, the client gets the exact expected time for its completion. Our technologies allow us to optimize the delivery process as much as possible and contribute to increasing the prestige of the restaurant in the eyes of the client due to absolute punctuality.

Best equipment
    We don't just offer high-tech service.
    Among the business activities of our company is the purchase and production of equipment for delivery. Taking care of every detail, we provide couriers with the safest transport, quality backpacks and boxes, comfortable uniform and other important attributes.
    Convenient working conditions for couriers, hot dishes for customers and an optimal solution for restaurants: Deliveero has everyone's interests in mind.

Plans Details:

3% Daily for 50 Days (Principal Included)
    Minimum Deposit: $10
    Maximum Deposit: No Limit

2% to 5% Daily for 52 Days (Principal Included)

500% After 150 Days (Principal Included)

111% After 10 Days (Principal Included)
    Playing for supper.
    For detailed Review & Updates follow my telegram channel - https://t.me/ReviewAndUpdates

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I invested here a total of $300 in the 3% daily plan
    I also received my first withdrawal paid really fast
    I see this project is not yet advertised in many places except for blogs
    This seems like a good development stream for the project
    I like it :)

NEW Deposit batch -

The amount of 300 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U5677***->U22943858. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Invoice 8440, heatstreak.. Date: 14:13 02.05.21. Batch: 389967469

Payment batch -

The amount of 9 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U22943858->U5677***. Memo: API Payment. Invoice 8963, heatstreak.. Date: 15:53 03.05.21. Batch: 390216901

Playing for supper.
    For detailed Review & Updates follow my telegram channel - https://t.me/ReviewAndUpdates

Thread Information