Thread: What type of trader you are?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default What type of trader you are?

Several types of trading systems are conventional in Forex world. Among them I picked long time trading. Because professionalism lies in this type of trading. I can take higher profit than scalping through long time trading. I stay risk free trading like this. And I am successfully running this trading with Trade12 broker because here I have flexible leverage and margin as a result of this I can take risk according to my account type and capital.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are many kind of trader I forex market which differ one and another with their trading style. I am a scalper. I am short time trader. I use minute time frame for scalping. I maximum hold a trader 1 or 2 hour. Now I am trading with a good broker called CapitalsTrade. It is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing best trading facilities for scalping.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Many traders thought that Forex is very difficult, but once you select a good broker you will never need to see back in your career. I believe in that because I already choose my broker that is Forex4you. As per my trading career they have great experience to help with maximum support to the respected clients. I like their deposit and withdraw system which attract me from the first time I trade with them.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In the forex business trader can select several types of trading method as their platform. According to their trading style they will select their broker. I am short term or day trader. We are also called as scalper. I know long term trading can make big profit. But through scalping I can make easy and quick profit. Also the risk and loss in this type of trading is also very less in amount. For scalping my choice of broker is TopFX24.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is an open business where a trader can choose his own way of trading and technique. Though there are several types of trading systems in forex market which most of the traders use, you can create your own always. I am basically a long term trader. I use 2:1 risk and reward for my trading and don’t trade more than 1% of my account. For my trading I use AAFX who gives me free trading permission.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I am an expert scalper and I generally need to rely upon most minimal trading spreads which is extremely steady to utilize scalping legitimately. That is the reason my incredible decision was MaximusFx which until the point when the finish of time guarantees most reduced trading spreads from 0.1 pips which is extremely agreeable to make benefit with surely by utilizing any sorts of trading systems in especially the scalping that gets benefit a brief timeframe. in this way, we the traders who are especially hawkers need to guarantees most importantly the broker which dependably guarantees least trading spreads including least margin prerequisites.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is a twofold edged sword. In spite of the fact that it assists with amplifying a trader's benefits, it can likewise enhance a trader's losses. Henceforth, it is basic that traders completely comprehend the advantages and disadvantages of leverage before choosing the proper measure of leverage to utilize. The higher the leverage utilized, the littler the margin required to exchange one standard lot. A few brokers significantly offer leverage up to 500:1. This implies traders need just USD200 to control USD100,000 worth of currencies.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To become a profitable forex trader, one should choose the best trading techniques. Trading techniques and strategies is mainly responsible for making profit. different broker has different trading techniques. We should choose the best one which match with our strategy. I choose TP Global FX as my broker. I can easily apply my trading strategy with them. They are very supportive and helpful. They give me all kind of facilities in my trading.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am a scalper basically but sometimes I try automated trading. Robot trading is now on trend and professional and expert traders have proven EAs and these robots are performing better. Free EAs available on internet don’t perform up to the mark. Here, professional traders play a trick, which is that they put small capital into an account and run an EA on that account. Eurotrader never puts any restriction on EA trading.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders can grow a small capital big gradually by trading with patience. I want to let you know that FXOpulence offers a whopping leverage facility that must bring satisfaction in you. It’s a great opportunity for all classes of traders. You will find only few brokers on the market offering this facility.

Thread Information