Thread: EUR/NZD analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default EUR/NZD analysis

The EURNZD market is at the summit of Bollinger Bands so there is scope to the sellers to make an entry and hopefully it will bring a good sum of profit to them. To the sellers the entry point is at 1.6891 and the target point is at 1.6829.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For learning Forex several traders give several ideas but I think from our daily mistakes we can learn better. To trade perfectly a trader should be perseverance, patience and also hard working. With Forex4you I have the best educational program which helps me to acquire general trading knowledge about Forex trading. They allow- E-mail, Video chatting, direct calling in the case of emergency.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When it’s about newbies it’s difficult to know which broker is giving above those facilities? If he or she had chosen the wrong platform he or she will lose her investment and get disappointed and become quite from the trading bank. I found the perfect platform for mine and I will suggest every newbie select FXdirects as there broker. As a broker, one must focus on some matters. That’s are a security of your funds, superior execution, avoid long time process for withdrawal, active customer service, initial bonus provide, lowest trading spreads, flexible leverage, minimum margin, low transaction cost and so on.

Thread Information