Thread: MT4 or MT5

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default MT4 or MT5

There is no argument that trading platform decision is important for any foreign currency exchange trader. A trader has versatile options when it comes to the question of automated trading platform, such as MT4 or MT5. I personally think that MT4 is a better option when it is the trading journey in any decentralized market like forex. MT4 is well designed and adorned with well established tools to trade in the forex market.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

La maggior parte dei trader è stata attratta dal forex a causa della leva finanziaria. Questa è l'unica attività in cui i trader possono avviare un'attività senza investire grandi quantità di capitale. Ma la leva è molto rischiosa. Quindi, il trader dovrebbe usare questa struttura con molta cautela. Soprattutto i nuovi trader devono affrontare enormi perdite solo per non usare correttamente la leva. Non sto prendendo troppa facilità dal mio broker TradesFX. Sto usando la leva 1: 500 con una corretta gestione del denaro.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For every Forex trader if the spreads remain low then it is helpful. With broker Forex4you as a scalper, I have this facility. For life time validity they offer lowest zero spreads from only 0 pips for every Forex trader. By trading with this broker asides from the benefits that traders get to experience, and on all their transactions lower fees traders can also enjoy. This broker provides both short and long-term trading techniques.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Without timely; orderly and fastest trade executions no trader can ensure a profitable trading journey. For every forex trader it is necessary to work with a broker that can provide him re-quote and slippage free trade execution services always. I am pleased that my broker CIBfx is ensuring me a technologically updated MT4 platform which is adorned with good indicators along with modern trading tools. And I never face technical issues while executing trades.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Try to select a good broker for better trading. Today’s brokers are using the advanced trading technology to provide enough support to scalpers. Eurotrader provides an educational program to educate traders.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Every single mistake can leave you a good knowledge if you want to take from it. Fundamental analysis is little tough for traders because it covers a wide area.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Make sure the platform you are trading on is free of technical errors like dealing desk, slippage and requotes. Almost all brokers allow traders with demo trading account which you can use to learn.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Still, MT4 is good because its interface is easy to use, and we can easily use top-level indicators. I mostly use the FreshForex broker's MT4 platform, so others can easily try it.

Thread Information