Thread: Most traders have taken a high volume of leverage

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Most traders have taken a high volume of leverage

Most traders have taken a high volume of leverage from their trader. Especially beginners are mostly used these elements to make great profits. I know that the high volume leverage is very risky and that's why I took leverage 1: 2000 from AAFX and also the necessary support to risk management by them. Because risk management is more important than leveraging. Ultimately, the broker must pay the entire amount due. The trader will also receive USD 2 commission for referrals from this broker.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Ho visto nella mia carriera commerciale che la maggior parte dei trader č interessata a prelevare un elevato volume di leva dal proprio broker. La gestione del rischio č molto importante rispetto al prendere leva dal broker. Per sfruttare la leva con una corretta gestione del rischio, ho scelto TradesFX per la mia attivitā commerciale. Con il supporto necessario della gestione del rischio, ho sfruttato l'effetto leva di 1: 500. La loro struttura di investimento in micro lotti e spread da 0,9 pips č un ottimo supporto alla gestione del rischio per i loro trader.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading it is very important to gather some knowledge to understand the system of Forex market. To get profit and to do this business we all are here in this business. So you need to learn about Forex to become a Forex trader. And I have been using their free demo account to gather some pure trading knowledge. In trading now I am expert. It was totally impossible without their active service.

Thread Information