Thread: Forex trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex trading

Forex trading is not a traditional thing to think. Because it depends on economic events, political crisis which is huge factor for changing this market balance. I keep myself up to date because of my broker AGEA. They are providing the various types of trading platforms, which are also visually attractive, and easy to operate. They keep my data protected. I really love them as they are very reliable with trade.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You can trade forex 24 hours a day, five days a week. The foreign exchange markets are worldwide and therefore follow a 24-hour global timetable. In forex market you can trade with world currencies, gold, silver, commodities, CFDs, agriculture, energy etc. I am trading with currencies and my broker is Forex4you. I choose this broker to trade in forex market because it is regulated and reputed foreign exchange broker in the market.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is rendered to be the specialize outsourcing system now a day. Forex is the largest money market where currencies are exchanged at their current price. Everyday more than $4 trillion dollars is traded here which exceeds the amount of daily transaction of the largest stock market called New York stock exchange market and according to the survey the market is considered to be the largest market in the world. To trade with the market I have selected the regulated trading broker called Trade12. With the broker I have the favorable environment for trading with great support and the technical error free platform for free.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers consider high leverage at many risks , but I don’t consider it . if there is any risk , it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, before trading with high leverage we the traders first of al have to know how to manage risk.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex market is the biggest financial market of the world which is evolving everyday. It is currently traded more than 6 trillion dollars everyday in the Forex market which is enormous. Even the biggest stock market NYSE seems like a baby in comparison to Forex market. Forex market is the most liquid market which helps a trader to trade in anytime, 5 days a week and with proper and advanced trading facilities traders can make millions of this market.
    I am currently trading with FreshForex broker where they provide me with bonus, leverage, lowest spreads, trading analysis and proper understanding of the market with educational materials as well. I am really blessed to be able to trade with them

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

By the combination of a good broker and knowledge will give you sure success. Trading with BPRIMES is giving me success in my forex trading. Forex trading is for all people. Forex market is very big that the daily average transaction is more than 5 trillion dollars. As this market is open 24 hours of a day and trader do not need to go to any fixed place to trade anyone can do this business. Just need proper knowledge and a good broker.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a reputed trading broker due to many restrictions. So, we the scalpers have to choose the broker which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.

Thread Information